Red Deer First Aid is a comprehensive provider of first aid services and training in Red Deer, Alberta. A number of courses, services and products are available with this provider. Since 2010 this company has been the largest, most popular and lowest priced provider of advanced and basic first aid and CPR courses in Red Deer. Participants enrolled in standard, childcare or emergency first aid programs learn life saving skills and obtain certification that meets Alberta OH&S requirements. Automated external defibrillator training is included in every first aid and / or CPR course. Re-certification classes are also available for participants that need to renew expiring awards. Consulting services are available with our experienced staff to help outline emergency response plans, first aid supplies and required certification and training at your facility. A comprehensive list of first aid services are available with this provider. To contact this provider with your first aid, CPR and AED needs use the contact details posted below or visit the Red Deer First Aid website.
Contacting This First Aid Provider
To contact this provider for your consulting, course or first aid supply needs you can use the following details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002
- Website: www.firstaidreddeer.ca
This provider has friendly customer service representatives that are available to help with your inquires or registration during regular business hours.
Why Register with Red Deer First Aid?
Here’s the top 15 reasons why you should register with this OH&S approved provider:
- Cheapest Prices in Red Deer
- No hidden fees in any prices. Course prices include take-home manual and certification fees.
- Alberta OH&S Approved Certification is provided
- Stand-alone CPR and AED training is provided
- Each participants will practice on his or her own mannequin for ease and comfort in learning
- High volume of courses to make scheduling for customers easy
- Well-maintained and cleaned facilities
- Private training is available for groups of almost any size
- Experienced Teachers
- Interactive Classes (Non-lecture)
- Certification provided immediately upon completion of the course
- Customer service representatives are available from 7 am to 6 pm from Monday to Sunday
- A no pressure policy is available for participants that struggle to complete the course the first time.
- Classes are never cancelled
- Participants can register for a wide range of courses including food safety, safety and pet first aid
What Will I Learn in a OH&S Approved First Aid Course in Red Deer?
Participants enrolled in a OH&S approved standard first aid course will learn about the following
- EMS system
- ABC emergencies (airway, breathing, circulation)
- Wound care
- Sprains, fractures, dislocations
- Medication administration
- Personal protective equipment
- Sudden medical emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Deadly internal and external bleeding
- Facial Injuries
- Victim transport
- Spinal Injuries
- Breathing and circulatory emergencies
Participants will learn about these topics with hands on training using the latest equipment with experienced instructors.
Certification is given to all students who meet program requirements.
To pass any program at Red Deer First Aid, students are required to have 100% attendance, higher than 75% on the written exam, and perform first aid and/or CPR skills well. After completing these requirements, students receive a certificate (wallet sized card) that meets Alberta OH&S requirements.
Certificates are only valid for three years, after which the student has to enrol in a recertification program. First aid recertification is available at least two times in a week, 6-8 hours in total and includes recertification.
Did You Know?
Invasive bladder cancer: surgical treatment
When cancer has become very progressive – stage 3 and above, the most common solution is the remove of the entire bladder. This procedure is called a radical cystectomy, and also removes the lymph nodes around the bladder. In men, the procedure removes the prostate and seminal vesicles. In women, the procedure removes the uterus, ovaries, and part of the vagina.